Sunday, October 06, 2013


It's October!! Boy how time flies! Everyday I go for two 10 minute walks to get me out of the house and into the outdoors where I can see the seasons change like I never have had time to before! Here are some photos from my walk:






Yesterday was International Cardmaking Day, and while I didn't make a card yesterday, I made 2 today! Both are for birthdays, but I can only show one (wink wink!):

The cupcake is a little hard to see, but very pretty in "real life"!
I used the marker and waterbrush technique over white embossed cupcake. And then I used Distress Ink on the birthday word background, and misted it before stamping. Nice watercolor effect. Actually the first time I've actually liked this stamp! All stamps are Hero Arts.

How about a journal page:


July 25-27 2013     
  I found some very cool large black numbers at the Dollar store, and drew on them in white. Neat effect!

And a page from my ABC quote Book: 

Coffee keeps me busy until it's acceptable to drink wine



And now, the coffee is done, I'm going to have some wine! Thanks for looking, I love you!




No comments: