Wednesday, December 11, 2013

WOYWW

Here it is, another Wednesday. I missed last Wednesday due to computer troubles (NEVER install something that is not exactly from where it should be from - I installed the 1st version of Firefox that I saw, and was infected with over 2000 malware. $90 later, they are all gone. Be aware is my message!)

So here is what my craft room looked like this morning:
 The big box is my new Project Life storage box. 
The cards on top are drying. 


 I like using a telephone book as my scrap paper. I spent last night making 5 new Christmas cards. Actually my first Christmas cards of the season. Maybe I'll make some more before Christmas!



 The card I made. 
I got a new scallop circle punch from Michael's at 50% off, so I wanted to use it.

Have a great week!


3 comments:

Jackie said...

Love a good bargin from Micheals ... Sadly we do not have them in the uk !!
Jackie 40

glitterandglue said...

Well done - you've made the start to it all.
Margaret #65

Robyn said...

I didn't know you were as WOYWW-er as well as a Byhand Artist!
See you Wednesday!
Blessings,
Robyn 18