Wednesday, April 09, 2014

WOYWW #253

Yup - that day again! Today I have exciting news - I am a winner at Rhedd and Rosies Challenge Blog! My first entry for a challenge that had to include a tree, and I won! So I get to put a button on my blog, and I get a prize. Happy day!

If you want to know more about WOYWW (What's On Your Workspace Wednesday), just pop on over to The Stamping Ground and all will be revealed! I am very late today - I've had a busy day. My DD's boyfriend has his 30th birthday this weekend, and I needed to make his card. I knew what image I wanted to use, a recent one of his trip to Mexico, but that was all. So here is my journey into making his card!

This is what my desk looked like first thing this morning:

Then I got down to business.
First I need my helper. . .



And we're off. . .


For the inside - I lost one of my plates if you can believe that! Where would it go? LOL! I had to use one from my Spellbinders machine.
 


And then I lost my scissors. For ten minutes. I thought I was going crazy - I JUST had them!!



Can you see them??






All done! Now THERE"S a messy desk!

Thanks for dropping by!


2 comments:

ANNETTE HUSBAND said...

G’day Linda
I haven’t participated in WOYWW for maybe 9 months and I am trying to get to as many as I ca. Getting to yours was hard actually as the link st Julia's for you doesn't work for me till I backspaced back to you blog details only. Anywho glad I sorted it and got here eventually LOL. Oh my gosh what a bust desk that is...just made me smile as did puss. The card did turn out great and as for scissors you can never trust them!
hugs
Annette In Oz #23

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

It might be a messy desk but still a very productive one. A great card in the end. I couldn't see your scissors either so I hope they have turned up now. Thank you for your visit this week, and you are right, A little blow around in the sea air, even in fog and rain is still invigorating. I am hoping to get back to the sea for another dose before the end of the year. Have a good week. xx Maggie #28